Thursday, May 3, 2007

Life in the May 1 long holiday

Today is the fourth day of the May 1 long holiday. After three days' busy reading students' theses and buying building materials to decorate the apartment of my parents, I finally had some time to breathe the free air today. What would I do, creating a blog to share ideas and thoughts with my friends and students. Compared with the blog creating I first did a year ago, it was easier to create a new blog with more features now.

Last week, I told my students the blog address of Debra, my supervisor, and asked them to visit her blog first, and then to create their own. I am sure that after the long holiday, some of them will tell me their blog address for me to make the link in my blog. I hope that my blog would be a bridge to let more people know life at Henan Univerisity of Finance and Economics(HNUFE), especially know what the staff and students of English Department do !

2 comments:

dlh_downunder said...

Congratulations on creating a new blog, Lila! Isn't it wonderful how easy the new templates are to use?! :-) And enjot your long holiday. We have only a 3-day weekend - it is Labour Day here in Queensland - do you remember what is the significance of that? Maybe you should google it?! ;-}
And what a terrific photo of Sydney Harbour Bridge! I hope your students enjoy visiting the blogs of my past & present students - & get them to have a look at some of the exciting webquests that the students have created this semester & last.
-Debra-

Unknown said...

Wonderful!