Monday, May 14, 2007

I saw my teaching blog once again

On the first day after the long holiday, I asked my students their blog addresses, and some of them in Class one and Class two gave them to me. As I was unable to access the Internet during weekdays, so last Friday night, I was eager to access the Internet to make links to my students blogs. But unfortunately, I was unable to access the "blogger. com". Considering that there might have some web troubles, I tried several times the next day and the day after that, but with the same result. Till this time, I began to realize the seriousness of this issue. Does this mean that the website of the blogger is blocked by the government again as it was done time and time again before? If it is the case, I have to consider the issue of shifting my teaching blog from this website to a Chinese one, which does not have the English surrounding as this one.

These days I have formed a habit of trying to access the website of my teaching blog, however I was disappointed each time when I was unable to access. This night when I tried as usual, my teaching blog appeared slowly. I was excited just as I saw an old friend. The first thing I did was to view my students' blogs.

5 comments:

dream sky said...

I think it is just a try,and from it we can benefit a lot.
So let's work together and make efforts to it now.Enjoy the proccess of doing it.
This is also a wonderful channel
for students and teacher to keep in touch with and to make friends.
I like it.I will make little contribution to it and persist on doing it.I hope our dear professor li can support us and help us to do better and better.
May you enjoy everyday.Be happy forever!

不悔 said...

I don not know when I love being a teacher. Yes ,it is so good that your knowledge are transformed to your students .I think the life of Austrialia must gave you an impression.The beaty of the scenery ,the life ,the people ,the foods . I HOPE one day I can achive my dreams.

dreamdudy said...

Hello, my teacher,
I am glad that I have my own english blog now. May we have a good communication and do a successful work.
My name is Wang mengke, I am in class four. This is my address.
http://dreamjudy.blogspot.com

grace said...

I was very moved after I read this article .As a teacher ,you spent a lot of time cultivating us.In my opinion,it is absolutly necessary for us to communicate with by this way .

grace said...

It is necesary for us to communicate with each other by this way .