Saturday, May 19, 2007

The attractive things in Beijng



These days Beijing was very windy, however, the greatest advantage of the windy day was that blue sky appeared in Beijing again. I was even shocked when I first saw such a pure blue sky in Beijing cause in my memory the sky in Beijing has been gray for at least ten years. I stilled remembered my depressed feeling after I first came back to China from Australia in this early spring. But now, that was just past memories, I can enjoy the pure blue sky and white clouds in Beijing, in China again.

The host of the conference invited some artists to give two performances to the presenters. The night before yesterday was an acrobatic show form Wuqiao, yesterday was a dance and song show. They are all marvelous and fabulous. This is the second time for me to enjoy an acrobatic show, the first should be more than thirty years ago in the auditorium of Henan University when I was still a child. As for the dance and song show, many famous Chinese artists were invited to attend the performance. I preferred the Cross Talk performed by Jiang Kun and Dai Zhicheng, in which they told jokes of Chinese’ learning English with the tone of using different dialects.

I’ll post some pictures of the conference, blue sky of Beijing and the shows.

1 comment:

悠哉悠哉的鱼 said...

Beijing is such a beautiful place , I hope that I can visit there this year .